Monday, November 10, 2014

Views from an airplane window

I am amazed by what I see while I sit here, it's like a chair in the middle of sky. I gaze at the clouds, scattered in the blueness of the sky.

It is the most beautiful place I have ever seen. I look below and I realize that there are unexplored depths of the ocean beneath me. Above - skies with infinite possibilities. Across, I see the horizon, filled with the unknown.

It's enough to change anyone's perspective. We belong here. In the sky. The world is so small. Tiny petty things. Let them not ever get you down.

Remember, remember that view.

When blue and white and orange and purple made you question everything you thought you knew.

Perhaps we all need a trip to a new place, a view like this, to remind us of what truly matters - nothing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment